Terms and conditions for the use of D Apartments facilities
our primary concern is to ensure that you enjoy your stay and relax in a pleasant atmosphere. Therefore, in order to avoid potential misunderstandings, we have prepared the following rules and regulations for the use of our flats. Please read the rules of our facilities carefully. We would also like to warn you that confirmation of your booking is tantamount to acceptance of the rules.
Rules for stays and cancellations
1. Each flat is rented for the day as part of the accommodation service provided. Check-in takes place on a non-contact basis, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
2. The guest may not transfer, share or sublet the flat to third parties without the consent of the Owner. No third parties may stay in the flat without being notified to the Owner or an employee of D Apartments.
3. The guest may not hand over the keys and codes to the flat to any third party, even if the period for which the guest has paid the fee has not expired.
4. A hotel day starts from 15:00 and ends at 10:00.
5. The guest should specify the duration of his/her stay when making the initial reservation, and set the final check-in or check-out time at least one day in advance. The Proprietor reserves the right to accommodate the guest's wish for early check-in or extended stay, subject to availability and capacity.
6. In the event of sudden and unforeseen circumstances, the Proprietor reserves the right to change the booked flat for another of the same class or higher, and in the event of no vacant flat, to cancel the booking.
7. Pets are allowed in the flat, upon prior notification to and consent of the Owner.
8. smoking and other products or stimulants are prohibited in the flat. The only place permitted is the balcony or terrace.
9. The flat and the building have a curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m. We ask that the behaviour of persons using the facilities of D Apartments does not disturb other residents of the building.
10. The flat and the building are strictly forbidden to organise any social gatherings, parties, hen and stag parties.
Failure to comply with this rule will result in immediate check-out, irrespective of the time of day, with no refund for the unused period of stay and a possible financial penalty (e.g. if the person staying is aggressive, destroys property, etc.).
11. recording or using the image of the flat without the consent of the authorised person is prohibited. Any photo session may take place subject to prior arrangement with a member of staff and only after consent has been given.
12. Please be advised that sex work is prohibited in any flat. We do not agree to knowingly rent our flats to sex workers.
13. The guests has the right to cancel the booking free of charge only if:
(a) making a reservation in a refundable offer
(b) canceling no later than 5 days before the planned check-in date
In any other case not mentioned above, it is the facility's decision to charge the guest the cancellation fee.
Duties and responsibilities of the owner and staff
1. The staff undertakes to change bed linen and towels each time before the arrival of Guests.
2. The staff is obliged to immediately respond to any reservations and remarks of Guests concerning the level of services provided (e.g. cleanliness, tidiness, defects that have occurred) and to rectify the deficiencies and defects.
3. The D Apartments team is not responsible for the loss of and/or damage to any items belonging to the Guest left in the Apartment.
4. Any items left in the Apartment by the Guest, will be secured at the end of the hotel night and placed on deposit for a fortnight. The Guest will be notified of any items found, which may be returned to the address indicated at the Guest's request.
5. D Apartments shall not be responsible for any fines issued by the Police or Municipal Police or damage/loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest.
Duties and Responsibilities of Guests
1. The Guest shall be fully responsible for any damage or destruction to the flat caused by any person staying in the property, even if caused unintentionally.
2. The Guest shall immediately notify the D Apartments staff of any damage and/or destruction.
3. Gross interference by the Guest with the furnishings, layout, arrangement of furniture and security of the flat is prohibited.
4. When leaving the flat, the Guest should switch off the light, turn off the water, check the closure of windows and doors.
5. In the event of losing the remote control for the garage door and any keys, the Guest is obliged to pay a fee.
Additional charges in case of violation of the above regulations:
1. Use of the image of the flat - 500 PLN.
2. Disturbing the peace and quiet of other building residents, presence of unregistered persons in the flat after 10 p.m. - 500 PLN
3. Organising a social meeting, party, stag or hen party, etc. - 1000 PLN
4. Destruction/theft of:
a) consumer electronics/appliances: 100- 2500 PLN (depending on the value determined on the basis of the proof of purchase)
b) towel: 50 PLN/small, 75 PLN/bath towel, 25 PLN/kitchen cloth,
c) bed linen: 70 PLN/quilt cover, 30 PLN/pillowcase, 20 PLN/cloth cover, 100 PLN/quilt, 50 PLN/pillowcase, 40 PLN/cloth cover, 50 PLN/bed sheet,
d) crockery: 15 PLN/glass, 15 PLN/cup, 25 PLN/glass, 15 PLN/small plate, 25 PLN/large plate (depending on type and quantity),
e) chairs: 150-300 PLN,
f) paintings: according to the price on the proof of purchase,
g) other - according to repair costs or the necessity to purchase in order to equalise the standard of the object
5. Additional cleaning service, resulting from the condition of the flat after check-out (e.g. upholstery washing) 200-500 PLN.
6. Cleaning and/or painting walls/floors/ceiling - 25 PLN/m2.
7. Window replacement - 1500 PLN
1. Surcharge for more people in the flat than stated in the booking - 80 PLN/per person.
2. Loss/theft of a key/garage gate remote control - 500 PLN.
3. Surcharge for a dog - 60 PLN/ stay.
In the event of a breach of the Regulations by a Guest, an employee of D Apartments will impose an additional fee on the Guest within 7 days from the date of disclosure of the damage.
Protection of personal data
The Guest gives his/her consent for his/her personal data to be stored and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended) by D Apartments Białystok and AeroMeteo Service Krzysztof Katryński for the purpose necessary for the Guest to stay in the flat and use other services provided by the Landlord. Guests have the right to inspect their personal data and correct it.
The Guest agrees to the storing and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended) by D Apartments Białystok and AeroMeteo Service Krzysztof Katryński for the needs necessary for the performance of the Guest's stay in the flat and for the Guest's use of other services provided by the Landlord. The Guest has the right to inspect and correct his/her personal data. Our task is to ensure that your stay is pleasant and that you rest in a pleasant atmosphere. Please read the rules of our facilities carefully. We would also like to warn you that confirmation of your booking is tantamount to acceptance of the rules.